NatSCA membership is open to anyone with an interest in natural sciences and/or collections that contain natural materials. We are a membership organisation and rely on our members' support. Memberships lets you vote and shape the future of NatSCA and our sector and has many additional benefits, including those listed below.
Benefits of membership:
- Availability of bursaries
- Discounted annual conference rates
- Discounted training seminars and workshops
- Early notification of upcoming events
- Opportunity to attend study trips in the UK and overseas
- Participation in the natural science collections community
- Friendly and helpful network for information and skill sharing
- Membership includes subscription to the peer-reviewed Journal of Natural Science Collections at no extra cost
- Institutional membership provides discounted training and conference attendance for any two institutional representatives
Current Membership Rates
- Personal members £20
- Students / Unwaged members £15
- Institutional members £40
The subscription year runs from 1st February to 31st January. Renewal notices are sent out each year.
How to Join
Join now by selecting your membership category below and checking out securely via PayPal..
When completing the secure checkout process, please ensure that you specify the name and address of the member individual or institution in the postal/delivery address section. This is particularly important when purchasing gift membership.
**If you are renewing your membership, please do not use the form below, but instead email email@example.com for your unique renewal link.**
Our membership fees just meet the administrative costs of NatSCA and do not cover transaction fees from PayPal. Any donations beyond our basic subscription rates are greatly appreciated and these funds will go toward supporting natural science collections throughout the UK and Ireland.
Annual Membership to NatSCA
(1 Feb 2017 - 31 January 2018)
Please note that any payments received after 1 Feb 2017 will be considered toward the 2017-2018 membership year. To pay outstanding membership fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also pay by cheque, bank transfer or standing order. For details on alternative ways to pay, please click here and you can download a printable version of our personal and institutional membership forms. If you would like to pay by standing order, please complete this standing order mandate. If you have any difficulties or queries please contact the membership secretary at email@example.com.