The Natural Sciences Collections Association (NatSCA) is a UK based membership organisation and charity run by volunteers from the membership.
NatSCA's mission is to promote and support natural science collections, the institutions that house them and the people that work with them, in order to improve collections care, understanding, accessibility and enjoyment for all.
- Community - developing an open, friendly and accessible network for sharing information, experience and skills.
- Support – facilitating the professional development of stakeholders in natural science collections.
- Standards – identifying and promoting good quality practice in the care and use of natural science collections.
- Promoting collections - increasing awareness of the scientific and cultural value of natural science collections.
- Advocacy – challenging neglect of collections and lobbying for the appropriate resourcing of collections for their care and sustainable use.
More information about NatSCA can be accessed using the navigation panel to the left.